Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Than A Number

I can't explain how incredibly special and blessed I felt last weekend!! It was my 27th birthday and Mother's Day. Eric was home from OU, my Parrain was in town and I celebrated with some of my best friends! 

Friday:
I kicked off the weekend at PF Changs with my closest girlfriends. Thank you to everyone who came (those who couldn't, I SO missed you!). It was so so special and FUN. Everyone said the sweetest things to me and I received some beautiful gifts. I left feeling so loved. The feeling lasted all weekend. It's a special night I'll always cherish

Saturday:
My boys woke me up with gifts on my birthday!!! Brett is totally awesome and got me a new Canon Powershot camera. I just love it. It's so much easier to carry around than our big Nikon. It takes great pics too. Brett cooked a yummy breakfast (meaning he ran to McD's to get their delicious pancakes!). Then we headed to my mom's for brunch and some pool time. Y'all...one of the BEST things in life is being with family. My family's LOVE and SUPPORT is the ONE thing here on Earth that never changes. They've made me who I am and I'm forever grateful. 

Despite not feeling great due to a bad night's sleep, I had FUN!!!! I'm a summer girl. I've been ready for the sun and pool for a while. I took a new muscle relaxer that day and it KNOCKED me out. In a good way. After my mom's I was able to take a NAP. That's big for me :) 













Before going to dinner, we stopped at my mom's again to see Chel off to prom!!!! Ahhh, she's getting TOO OLD. Just yesterday we were snuggling in bed together and staying up past midnight each night :( Love ya sis. You're beauuuutiful. You don't even need all that makeup and sparkly dress! 

Funny how opposite we look! Chel is dark, beautiful, stunning. Me, I'm light, blonde and mom-looking, lol.


Yes, This is us being us I guess. Lol I don't even remember why we were doing that.


My main MAN.

I like this one.

Later, we continued celebrating with family and some of our good friends, the Lineberger's. Check out the explosion of cuteness that is 3 little blonde boys!!!!

I mean seriously. SOOOOOO ADORABLE. These two boys are major blessings in our lives!! And not to mention super handsome.

Can you see the aboslute JOY in O's face here? Beautiful.

Sunday:
We started Mother's Day with church! Mother's Day at RPC is always fun. They had amazing music and we got our free professional family photo by the lake. 

Then we hosted yet another brunch :) at our house with fam! 



Thank you B for cooking and cleaning so I could rest!


I did this ALL to honor my Momma. She works hard and continues to mother us in a loving, compassionate way even as her kids grow into adults. I am completely blessed to have a Godly, strong mother as an example and a best friend.


Mom...
 “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”
Prov 31:29


No comments:

Post a Comment