Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

So I Can Sleep

I'm posting at 11:19pm because I'm thinking if I jot everything that's racing through my mind right now down on my blog I may be able to go to sleep in my warm, comfy bed...

So we'll see.

1. I can't get into much now because I'm so so done and over it for today, but let me say, I am beyond frustrated and confused and done with my health conditions. I know the Lord works in mysterious ways, but maybe God, you could mysteriously/quickly heal me??? I feel lost in all this mess.

2. I know I shouldn't watch the news or read it on my iPad. But I did. Then I got discouraged about the world my child is growing up in. Blah. Scary. It honestly makes me wonder...what's to come in the near future? So many things that are happening line up with what the Bible predicted...anyone else feel this way?

3. Worrying about some of my loved ones. I pray for them daily, sometimes 10x/day. God's got them, but I still worry.

4. Should we move? I don't want to. But I do. Hmm...

5. When in the HECK am I going to find the perfect balance, the perfect schedule for myself??? I constantly feel pulled in far too many directions. I need play time, I need productive time, I need gym time, I need husband time, I need O'Ryan time, I need girlfriend time, I need family time, I need helping others time, I need prayer time and I need SIT STILL time. That's a tough one for me. 

6. I think I budgeted fairly well with Christmas gifts this year. O'Ryan may have gotten a present or two more than necessary but that's what we wanted to do for him. Brett and I didn't do gifts with each other, which was really nice actually. Less stress for me (since my man is like the BEST gift-giver ever, seriously). I can hardly contain my excitement for Christmas day...ahh!! To feel the joy of celebrating the birth of the one who SAVED US! To witness my own precious son share that joy! And to see him experience the other side of the holiday - the gifts - giving and receiving. Then spending time with family all day. Ah, can't wait!!! That's what this season is all about!!!! 

Okay, now that I'm feeling warm and fuzzy I'm signing off :) 

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment