Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Fav Things - November


Here is it...my Favorite Things from November...



Paul Mitchell ProTools Straightener
I bought this last year on sale and on tax-free weekend. I think it's usually around $100. I don't straighten my hair that much but lately I have been. My hair has been lifeless and so blah. Straightening gives it that beauuutiful shine and direction that really does last all day. Okay, now I sound like a commercial...moving on.



MY BOOTS!
Boots are definitely the biggest fall/winter fashion trend this year. And I love it. I've worn boots like this for about 5 years now. I got the brown ones from Steve Madden a few years back. Last year Brett bought me the black ones from Aldo for Christmas. They both are SO comfortable and add a lot to any plain jeans and shirt outfit. I'm SO ALL ABOUT COMFORT when it comes to what I wear. I'm very picky. I don't like tight things or itchy things or heels. Yuck. Just thinking of wearing heels and lugging my toddler around and being on my feet all day makes me worn out. 


Stella & Dot
I am in LOVE with Stella & Dot jewelery. It's totally my style, goes with everything and great quality. I just hosted a trunk show for my cousin and it was so fun! I'll definitely hosting another one this Spring when the new spring jewelery comes out. 


Christmas Candles
Y'all know I love candles. (Around here we need them!!) During Christmas time, our house is FILLED with "Apple Pie", "Christmas Tree" and "Peppermint" flavored candles. Yum yum. The middle one pictured is from Bath & Body Works (AWESOME candles & prices). And my new favorite type is Circle E candles. How did I go so long without knowing about Circle E???? They're hands down the best. They have a "Christmas Tree" scented one and it's to dieee for.


Cleaning Cloths
This one is so random but I just love these clothes. What are they called? I have no idea. But they are best for cleaning ALL glass in your house and for dusting everything (wood, blinds, leather). I have about 10 and use them all of the time.


Stormie Omartian's The Power of a Praying Parent
Oh man this book is so good. A friend at church turned me onto this whole series (There's a Power of a Praying Wife too). I pray for O'Ryan daily but often find myself saying the same thing over and over. This book rocks because it breaks prayers up into various topics. It allows me to pray so specifically (which is crucial!) for my son. I absolutely love it. 


Bath & Body Works Liplicious Gloss
Yummm this stuff is good. It's so pretty and glossy and I have to admit kinda tastes good :) I got it for free the other day - I think because I bought so many candles lol. This color "whipped vanilla" is really pretty. It's a purple-ish color with some shine - perfect for winter.

___________________


So tomorrow night I host my first My Favorite Things party!!!!! I cannot wait. I'll be sure to post lots of photos and details afterward :)

1 comment:

  1. The more I read your "Favorite Things" the more I wonder when I will ever have time to thing about these things. I've always worked full time and probably will until I retire. Guess I'll have to think about this kind of stuff in my old age. Have fun and enjoy what you can.

    ReplyDelete