Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Whirlwind Weekend

December is CRAZY! But so much fun. Check out our whirlwind of a weekend.



This house is in Greatwood and has a Santa roller coaster every year in its yard. O'Ryan loves driving by it.  


He's FINALLY starting to smile on command instead of just saying "CHEESE". He totally looks like Brett in this picture.


Just hanging out...


Me and my boy.


Our house is decked out for Christmas. I hosted a party Friday and home team Sunday and we used our dining room table! I love the table so I'm going to just start using it more.


OMG I love our new quilt!!! We haven't had a nice one since we got married. The one we got 4 years ago was quickly ruined by dogs and kids. Now our bed is 100% OFF LIMITS to our furry friends!!!


O helping making treats for my party. Really he was no help, lol. He just kept asking to eat it all. 


Just being silly.


This picture is either SUPER cute or REALLY gross to you. 
(I think it's adorable - duh!)


Man, he is OBSESSED with all of his stuffed animals recently. Sometimes he wants all of them in his bed when sleeping. 


Saturday afternoon we drove to Richmond for some outdoor Christmas activities. Really all O'Ryan cared about was this old fire truck :)





His favorite thing was this bounce house. He's funny...he climbed in said "hi" to the other two little girls and then came to me and said "Mommy, those are my new friends." 


Petting a baby goat.


O is SUPER into this book Maqui gave to him called "Antlers Forever." He's always giving himself antlers (like above) with his hands or drumsticks or forks or whatever...lol. And he yells, "ANTLERS FOREVER!!"

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned I just LOVE your blog!? :)
    you're pictures are great too!! love that little boy of yours :)
    when I was living at home we would go see that same santa in the roller coaster EVERY year!! we would watch it over and over and just laugh and laugh as the santa nearly flew out on the sharp turns :)

    ReplyDelete