Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Fight




As much as I would like to think that my personal struggle with physical pain is nearing the end, I see that's not the case. Every day I have to work around it. And fight to not let it take over my life!


I logged onto FB this morning and saw a friend's post: "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14.


God knew before any of us were born that we would all have our own battles. But he did not make us to be completely independent. We are made to crave. Made to crave Him. 


As I continue to wake up each morning and am faced with evil and pain and struggles from our fallen world...I continue to give it to Him. Because just as any father would do, God our Father, desperately wants us to hand our burdens over. "You need only to be still." So amazing.

After all, if He made something as beautiful and magnificent as Kauai (pics above), then He can most certainly handle His childrens' battles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment