Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Is A List You Don't Ever See

Okay, my son has been a bit on the difficult side lately. Instead of ranting and raving I thought, why not do a post about just the opposite...

A list of the Top Reasons I Love Having a Toddler. 

(And yes I actually came up with 10 Reasons)


1. You have a permanent at-home mini masseuse. O'Ryan loves walking and "chopping" (aka: hitting) my back when it hurts. 

2. You're fridge is NEVER empty. I love hanging up his new scribbly-scrabbly "creations." It makes him feel so proud too.

3. You always have a reason to get together with other mom friends. Play dates with young kids is a guaranteed hectic time, but once you learn to tune out the little ones it's allll good :)

4. Need a good snuggle or sweet little hug? No problem! My two year old never runs out of those.

5. You are the absolute COOLEST, funniest, prettiest, and smartest person in their world.

6. It usually doesn't take much to make them happy. All it takes is a pack of orange tic-tacs or a cheaply-made McDonald's happy meal toy to put a big, silly grin on their face!

7. He keeps me YOUNG! Not only do I burn like way too many calories to count chasing my toddler, but his goofiness rubs off on me making me young at heart! 




8. Watching him grow and learn with his little sponge of a brain. It's astonishing what they pick up (and sometimes quite embarrassing).

9. Holidays are THE BOMB when you have a young child. Easter eggs hunts, Christmas morning and trick-or-treating are like 100x more fun when you've got young kiddos. Just be prepared to deal with sugared-up crazy tiny people during each holiday, as stores have decided to make candy a huge part of each one. Ugh.

10. Seeing the wonderful world through the eyes of a child. Everything is new and exciting. 
NOTHING can beat that.




No comments:

Post a Comment