Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Favorite Things - October

I missed My Favortite Things last month, but now we're BACK! Here are some things I loved during October.



1. HUMOR SECTION on PINTEREST
If you know me, you know this IS me!



2. CHEX MIX MUDDY BUDDIES
OMG this stuff is amazing. And addicting. It's dangerous. I hide it in the back of my pantry from myself. It's just like Puppy Chow but with a dash of peanut butter in the middle. Heaven.



3. SPONSORING A CHILD
This is a dream come true for me!!!! At the Women of Faith conference I went to I finally chose a little sweet child from South Africa to sponsor. She is 4 years old and lives in a community heavily affected by AIDS. By sponsoring her through World Vision, she will have food, water, clothes, schooling and get to learn about JESUS!!!



4. LION KING
This is my favorite Disney movie hands down. I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD forEVER. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL in BluRay too :) O'Ryan loves it. At first he wasn't too sure about the baboon, Rifikki. He kept saying, He's too weird. It didn't take long until "Hakunna Matata" became a household favorite!



5. RPC'S 30 DAY DEVOTIONAL
Brett and I have been doing our church's 30 day devotional that goes along with RiverPointe's "Show Up" initiative. It's been great for our relationship and we both look forward to it every night. I highly suggest grabbing a daily devotional to do with your spouse - it's awesome!





6. O'RYAN'S PRESCHOOL CRAFTS
His crafts are pretty hilarious sometimes. Like this one. 



Open up the apple and you see this picture. What in the world???? Haha.




7. PRINT SHOP 2
I was SOOOOO excited to get this in the mail last month!!! I can finally do graphic design work like I want to. It's one of my very favorite hobbies. I've been doing work for my mom's JH homes and I'm designing Christmas cards for fam and friends this year. See the posts below. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just laughed so hard at that picture of O'Ryan's school craft that my stomach hurts. What are they thinking? ? ?

    ReplyDelete