Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Transformation

It is such a fine line... 

The line between pushing God and religion on someone and simply being a disciple of God's love and His word. I hope this post is just that - me spreading His love.

I have noticed a major transformation in our household within the past year. Troublesome times and heavy burdens have come upon our home. Cancer. Financial troubles. Doctor visits. Migraines. ER trips. Anxiety. Stress. Sleep deprivation. 

But I look back on 2010 and can only think how incredibly BLESSED we have been. We've grown in every way - spiritually, emotionally, mentally. We've been pushed and pulled and tugged this way and that way...but with God by our side, we came through. We have been truly transformed by God Himself. It is amazing to think about, the transformation. In every way I feel different, better. I do not say any of this to boast. I simply say it to exemplify how great God is and how He can perform the impossible. 

I'm more patient. I'm more laid-back. I'm more positive and optimistic. I'm more encouraging to others. I'm more humble and giving. I'm more spiritual. And it's ALL because of Him. I've learned to turn to God during every trial - small or big. He is there and I've seen His work in every aspect of my life. 

I hope you, too, can learn to pray and follow God if you haven't already. Just try a quick, simple prayer, "God I give my life to you and please forgive me for my sins. I accept that Jesus is your Son and Christ the Lord." And that's it! Easy as that. God yearns for all of us to become His followers. Won't you join? 

And be transformed.







1 comment: