Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3am

I should really stop blogging at 3am. Lately I've been SO worn out that I go to bed by 7 or 8pm. Then I wake up at 3 or 4am ready to go! So here I am blogging again in the dead of night. 


Here's a list of some fun things our man has been doing lately:

1. Kisses everything, including the Christmas tree
2. Plays basketball nonstop and adds in his own break dance moves too
3. Lines trucks up like a train allll over the house
4. He loves moving toys from one container to the next 
5. Loves sliding lately
6. Says "woah" a lot - it's so funny!
7. Really liking books more and more - he brings a huge pile to me to read to him every night
8. Tries to count
9. Whenever he sees any animal he says the name of it and then makes the sound
10. Wakes up asking about Qui Qui and goes to bed asking about Qui Qui :)



This is one of my favorite pictures of him recently. We were playing at the neighborhood park yesterday and I caught this sweet moment.

1 comment: