Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Weekend


Wow, was our weekend FULL. We had lots of family in town, making our days non-stop. 



Thursday we kicked off the weekend early with all our family at Grimaldi's pizza. It's not my favorite place but I know lots of people love it. Orien was happy to just be silly the whole time and show off!



Have I mentioned the weather has been better lately :) The Boettcher's hit the park for the fifth or sixth time this week Saturday morning! It's amazing how much weather can affect your attitude and just how you feel on a daily basis.



It's nice to have down time with us three.



GAME TIME. Tailgating with everyone at Eric's homecoming game. Man, I'm gonna miss this next year!!! 



Orien chowed on the watermelon. This shirt is now in the trash can. Good thing it was only $3!



Here they come...



Seniors.



It was green night.



A big group of us visited Dewberry Farm in Brookshire, TX on Saturday. It was a bit warm but there was a cool breeze in the shade. The farm had SO much to do. We didn't even have time to do half of the activities. My favorite part was the wagon ride. It felt nice to rest my feet and hang in the shade. Orien was being a goofball and kissing and hugging everyone on the wagon.



Silly face. He loves his aunts.



See his apple? I think it's funny he held on tight to it down the slide.



Here's some of the cutest pictures of O...







He rarely poses, but he got really excited when I bent down to snap some photos of him.







Does he look like Brett lately or what?







Here's some cell phone pics...Orien would only eat lunch on the floor. He's too ADD to sit in the chair and eat. He takes a bite, runs around, goes back for juice, plays with toys, etc etc. 



At my godparent's house with everyone for the Saints game. Orien had his new Texan's outfit on.



My family is just slightly obsessed with the Saints :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. I haven't tried Grimaldi's yet. I agree, this awesome weather really improves the mood, especially since it gets you outside more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos. He is definitely starting to look so much more like Brett and I'm sure he enjoys hearing that! I can't believe how much his face has changed since the last time I saw him!

    ReplyDelete