Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Maqui and Her Boy

Orien and his Maqui have a special bond. When O was just three teeny tiny months, he began staying with Maqui daily while mom went back to work. For three months he spent every week day with her...bonding, cuddling, (fussing), cat napping, eating, spitting up, giggling, laughing, and loving on his Maqui. I am always thankful for that precious time they shared together. From 3-6 months, Orien was able to form a close bond with my mom that would be the start of a wonderful relationship!

Still, to this day, it brings me SO much joy to see them together. It's so awesome to watch my mom be a grandmother and see how she interacts with my son. Every time we turn onto my mom's street now Orien starts squealing! And every time we walk into her house my mom stops what she's doing and lights up at the sight of her grandson. It's special that O is growing up so nearby his grandma. My mom will be able to play a large role in his life and that just makes me one happy momma. Orien has lots of other grandparents and extended family nearby...we are so blessed beyond words. 













Had a blast with Maqui this morning. He kept asking to hold her hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment