Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Change of plans

This weekend we had planned to go to BU homecoming in Waco. Instead, a virus decided to creep into our household and take over forcing us to stay home. We were bummed at first, but now I'm glad we're having a low-key weekend to rest and get better. I guess the traveling last weekend didn't allow me to heal properly, so now I'm off in a bit to go to my second doc appointment in less than two weeks. I still have the chills, aches, headaches, red throat and sore/stiff neck. I need to get rid of all this ASAP so I can be a mom, wife and just myself

Thank you to all of you how have sent encouraging words my way. It seems like just when I'm about to fold and give up, someone is there to lift me up. Friends and fam - thank you!!! It means so much to know I'm not alone. 

Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment