Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Train of Thought

We're watching the news and the big storms rolling in. There's these two tiny precious dogs that are lost in our neighborhood. They've been wandering around for four days (without collars) and will NOT let me catch them! I finally called someone to come get them and take them to a shelter. I really hope they grab them before this severe weather sets in :(

Isn't this weather lovely lately? Perrrrfect for my headaches. Maxalt is my friend. Very expensive friend. O'Ryan is driving me nutso this morning. He's crying over everything. Today my parenting tool of choice is ignoring. 

God is funny. I've been praying for him to please provide for us day to day. I guess He knows about Groupon, because the very place I needed to go to get Botox is on Groupon today!!! It's HALF OFF. Thank you God! He's also provided for us in various, surprising ways lately. Amazing. 

Did I mention I'm glad I don't have to keep my house super clean? Like today I can look at my hairy, dirty floors and say 'who cares?!' No, I'll clean it. Because that's gross. 

I called four doctors this week and they were ALL strike outs. A real bummer. Anyone know of a good pain clinic? I was SO hopeful they could help me but they don't take anyone who doesn't have insurance!!! Whatttt? I'm ready to pay you full price and you turn me away? I almost started crying on the phone when the lady told me that. She probably felt pretty bad, lol. But the most important thing is that I am in good spirits. My strength comes from the Lord y'all. Certainly not from me!

O'Ryan is in his room right now having tantrum #3 today, and it's 10am. I need patience today. And peace. My migraine is coming and my lower back is spasming...so dealing with my almost 3 year old is difficult. He feels my stress and anxiety...which makes him act out more. Vicious cycle! Prayers needed!

Alright, check out these pics from last week. Time to stop ignoring and turn on Cars 2 or something...




Look! We remodeled our house! :)

Me and my ice pack go everywhere together!









Did lots of organizing yesterday. Pinterest gave me the idea of using a tension rod to hold spray bottles. AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your living room! We had one of those afternoons today....W was whiny about nothing at all! We need more playdates maybe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in my prayers. Wish there was something I could do.

    ReplyDelete