Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Staying Put

We're staying put for now. I'm actually relieved. No more house hunting. No more packing. No more cleaning my house to be spotless every day!!!!!

We decided to refinance, among other things, and keep this house for a few years. So instead of moving into a bigger home with the same mortgage note as we have now, we're refinancing to save 100s/month!!! Awesome. Still don't have a backyard with grass and that's safe for O'Ryan, but we'll get there some day. Yes yes a pool is nice and pretty but trust me....so not practical for us right now. My stomach turns when I think of how much it costs us monthly.

Dang. Now I have to UNpack all of those boxes I packed. Luckily, I didn't go crazy packing, but it will take a few weeks to get everything back in its place. Now that I know we're staying here, I'm getting on a SERIOUS organizing kick. Thanks to Pinterest and blogs...I have some great ideas. Today I was able to tackle the kitchen - the biggest area in need of organization! After a stop at Walmart to get organizing supplies, I rearranged most of the cabinets and drawers. It feels SO good to not have everything piled awkwardly on top of each other and in random places. Next areas to tackle are our closets. Yikes. Not looking forward to that.

Time for my massage soon. Gotta run. Check out some of the beautiful pics Brett took of our house for the HAR photos. 













We really have a beautiful home that we love. So blessed!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll bring the snacks but I want to come swimming at your house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete