Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Favorite Things - December

December was a crazy, whirlwind. I'm actually glad it's come and gone. Now onto a fresh start, a new year! Here are some of my favs from last month.


1. Target vase
I still need to put some flowers in it but I really liked this vase from Target. Cream is a fav color of mine, too.


2. Hurricane Lamp
Turquoise happens to be a absolute FAV color! Another small piece of decor to spruce up the house a bit. 


3. Target pillow
Yeah, I had a mini shopping spree at Target. But ALL money well spent (Brett), I can assure you! (Seriously don't make me return it) I LOVE this pillow!!! The gold studs are the best part. Our old pillow for this recliner was way past its prime.


4. Target Decorative Pillow
I'm slowly replacing our old cheap bed pillows. This blue ruffles one goes perfectly with our new bedspread :)


5. Too Faced Lipstick
Two things I know well are candles and lipstick. I know. I'm so cultured!!! Too Faced lipsticks are awesome. They are so moisturizing and rich in color. They have a hint of shimmer too. 


6. Mary Kay Plum Eye Liner
I usually just wear boring black eye liner - a cheaper brand. But I got this today when my mom's MK lady was over. It's $10 and goes on sooo smooth. It's rich in color and doesn't smudge. All a perfect combo for a perfect eye liner. Oh and shades purples are my favorite for eye color since I have green eyes.


7. O'Ryan's Karaoke
Enough with the boring girly stuff. This is my REAL favorite from last month!! O'Ryan new karaoke machine from my mom. He's hilarious to watch with this thing. And seeing him do his new hip-shake dance while singing makes it even funnier. I swear I didn't teach him to shake his "thang." When asked where he learned his risque moves, he said very matter-of-factly, "my school." 
Nice. Money well spent.



2 comments:

  1. P, you have such great taste! Love all the decor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, what great taste you have! I am in love with the decorative blue pillow! CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete