Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Say WHAT?

Things heard around here lately...


P: "What does Daddy do at work?"
O: "Play with guns."

P: "Come on, lets go."
O: "I don't want to leave Target. I need to touch all of these toys first."

P: "Look, you have a turkey stamp on your hand from school!"
O: "What's that?"
P: "It's kind of like a chicken. But they say 'gobble, gobble.'"
O: "No, no Mommy. I don't like that 'wobble, wobble' thing."

O: (praying) "Thank you God for my heart and Icees. Amen."

O: "Mommy, where's Jesus?"
P: "He's in your heart." (pointing at his chest)
O: "No. He's not in there. That's a football on my shirt!"

O: "Mommy, I need to have a party."
P: "Okay..."
O: "I need Taylor Swiff and dancing for my party."


Okay, here's the last one...almost didn't post it but it's too funny not to.

O: (peeing) "Wait, Mommy, what's that?"
P: "Ummm...those are your...(thinking of the right word)...balls. You have two of them."
O: "What?! I have lots of balls! Not two of them."



No comments:

Post a Comment