Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My A,B,C's

I'm so dang sleepy. And should be in bed reading blogs on my iPad. But instead I'm updating my blog to inform you about useless information about myself. 

Like what my favorite zoo animal is. 

Enjoy.


A. Age:  25 and almost 26, my favorite number!

B. Bed size:  King, which is good because I don't like to touch anything or anyone while I sleep, except my body pillow of course.
 
C. Chore you dislike:  Unloading the stupid dishwasher!!!!!!!

D. Dogs:  We have two - Teton, our mut, and Leah, our sweet boxer. I don't think I'll ever NOT have a dog.
 
E. Essential start to your day:  It used to be coffee but I got crazy and decided to be all healthy and kick that habit. Now? Checking my phone and e-mail.

F. Favorite color:  Turquoise, love it!

G. Gold or silver:  Both, just depends on my outfit or purse :)

H. Height:  5' 8"

I. Instruments you play(ed):  Clarinet in middle school, not a great experience, so lets just move on...

J. Job title:  Family Planner, Chauffeur, Personal Shopper, Full time Maid, Live-in Nanny, Chef, Boo Boo Kisser, Teacher, Wife, Pet Owner ...you name it, I do it.

K. Kids:  Orien Jacob, 24 months

L. Live for ______:  My God, My Husband and My Precious Son

M. Most embarrassing moment:  One time I peed my pants when I was 7 or 8 during a softball game. But the strange thing is, I didn't care. Maybe because the pants where white and you couldn't tell or I just thought 'well, I had to go.' So I guess that doesn't count as an embarrassing moment. I think my mom was more embarrassed for me.

N. Nicknames:  P (and that's the ONLY one I like!)

O. Overnight hospital stays:  Post-partum of course, and I had several this year due to my nasty migraines. 

P. Pet peeves:  I am ashamed to admit I have more than I should :( I'm getting better. A few of my biggest...people who don't cover their mouths when they sneeze or cough, people who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them or let them cross the street, when people give me unsolicited parental advice, when people don't use blinkers and when people TEXT AND DRIVE!!!!! IT KILLS!!!! ..Whew..

Q. Quote from a movie:  "My gift is my song, and this one's for you..." - Moulin Rouge (when he sings "Your Song")

S. Siblings:  Eric, 19; Michel, 17 (both half-sibs)

T. Time you wake up:  6:45am 

U. University attended:  BAYLOR!

V. Vegetables:  Peas, corn, green beans, asparagus, carrots - Orien and I are veggie lovers!

W. What makes you run late:  Um...my sweet, adorable two year old :)

X. X-rays you’ve had:  Weird question. I've had lots done on my teeth!

Y. Yummy food you make:  Guacamole, french toast, spaghetti, um, mac n' cheese? I'm not much of a cook.

Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Another weird one. MONKEYS! Because they're so human-like, I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment