Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Basket









Somehow I fit all of Orien's favorite things in this one basket - music, bubbles, boats, candy and stuffed animals. He'll be excited to say the least. I scored most of this stuff at target for $1.50. I found the super soft "He Is Risen" bunny at the Christian Bookstore. The monkey was $6 at the Greatwood craft show! Not bad, really! I always remember my mom making our baskets to special to so I want to continue that tradition. 

We plan on attending a Saturday Easter service and then throwing an Easter party with Brett's family Sunday. We will of course do an egg hunt, dye eggs, and eat eat eat! I even bought a little Easter egg tree holder to display the eggs after we dye them. I'm going to bake cupcakes with sayings on them like "He Is Risen" and "God Is Love". I bought some Easter sprinkles, which I think Orien will completely LOVE.

Three days and counting until Judy and Brian come into town...cannot wait!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment