Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast, Chick Fil A Style

Today at school, Orien's class is having a Thanksgiving Feast! They're gonna skip the turkey and green bean casserole and serve the kids Chick Fil A. I know Orien will devour it; that is his favorite place to eat lately. Brett and I thought he looked extra handsome today, so we took some photos to post. 



I made the mistake of letting Orien up on the counter one day to better see what was in his "snack cabinet". Now he feels it's necessary to do that 150x/day.


Orien trying out breakfast options.


Posing.





This is the best!


As you can see, we woke up to much cooler weather. It had us all in a good mood this morning! We turned on the fire, cranked up the heater and busted out our jackets. Can't say the weather will stay long, but we're going to be sure and enjoy it while its here.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I love Chick fil a. Cady is the same way now with getting on my desk after I sat her up on it once to see the screen of the computer monitor.

    ReplyDelete