Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for:

1. A preschool that my son loves
2. My splint that is getting rid of my horrible headaches!!!
3. Our big, smelly, clumsy dog
4. To have work so I can make our family some extra income
5. My tempurpedic!
6. For the rain and cooler weather that is hopefully coming this weekend

Several photos from the week:


Cheeks!


My mom and O watching Eric's practice together.


I think he likes her.


After practice we hit up the nice Astroturf field...


Orien thought he died and went to Heaven!!!

Speaking of football...Eric's team is off to the PLAYOFFS this weekend!!!! They deserve it so much; I'm so happy for my brother. They're playing this Friday in San Antonio. I am SO sad to say that we won't be able to go. We want to so badly but just can't make it work. I know we'll be getting minute-to-minute texts and updates from my family who will all be there. It's supposed to be a challenging game, but they can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment