Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flash Back

I was going through some old photos of Brett & I and wanted to share them. I wish I had more younger photos of Brett! I only have a handful. I like seeing who I think O looks like when looking through old pictures of us. I still think he is completely 50/50 of his Mom & Dad. It'll be interesting to see if our second child will look like Orien, or favor one of us. Check out our clothes by the way...talk about old schoool!

-PB





Me and my Papere :)


I love my Parrain!





Brett and his Aunt Judy!


5 comments:

  1. I have almost all of Grandma's pictures at my house. When I find time to go through them, I will pull out the ones of Brett and give them to you. I know we have alot of him in our photo albums, but they are all of the 3 of us (Brandon, Brett and me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I want to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how much you and Brett look alike as children. Orien is definitly 50/50.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely you from the nose up and brett from the mouth down! it's a perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete