Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daddy Time

Last weekend was completely relaxing for us three. We just hung out and spent time together. Brett's been working late days and has often not been able to see Orien during the week. So this weekend they made up for lost time. I don't need to tell any of you about the bond between a Dad and their son...

But I'm going to anyway...To Orien, Daddy = fun. Daddy is always cheery and goofy and loud. Daddy lets him get away with a bit more too :) Orien simply adores his Dad. The older Orien gets, the more "boy" things they'll enjoy together. Hunting, fishing, boating. It makes me incredibly happy knowing my son has the absoulte best Dad.

On another note, Orien has shown an interest in coloring lately. And by "coloring" I really mean "wildly waving markers around and sometimes hitting a piece of paper". It's messy. It's stressful for mom. But I let him do it while being carefully monitored.

Check out the posted photos to see Orien coloring and more!

Hope everyone is enjoying summer :)

Patricia















Orien dancing in circles to music.


More dancing...


Checking out a fishing magazine.





No comments:

Post a Comment