Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Say What??

In the mood for a light, fun post? Read on to see what's been heard around our casa lately.
(Let me add...almost every one of these phrases came completely out of the blue. Hilarious


"I got a frog on my nipple." 

"I'm ready for my run roooom!" (fun run) 

"Member one time you put me in a cage because I was bad?" 

"My heart is breaking Mommy. Is yours?" 

"Is it Christmas still? Just a wittle bit?" 

"Are we safe in our car?" 

"Give me some space." 
*no idea where he got that from

"Pease get away from my ear." 

"Where's your diarrhea?"

"I-I'm not scared of that scary tree. It has shadows and tigers in it but I not scared."

"Leah wants to bite my bear's nipples!!"

"O'Ryan what would you do if Jesus was here with you now?" - me
"(brief pause) Fart on him! Ha!!!" - O
"Oh, good Lord O'Ryan. Just go to bed." - me

1 comment:

  1. I got a frog on my nipple......where's your diarrhea!!!! LMAO
    OMG he is so funny.
    My heart is breaking Mommy. Is yours? awww
    After the pictures you sent me today and all these adorable phrase he is telling you.....you will never have a dull moment in life.

    ReplyDelete