Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photos/Captions

Here's O'Ryan at his friend's party at a nearby with Maqui. When a migraine struck, I called Maqui and asked her if she'd take O to his friend's birthday. Thankfully she did! And O'Ryan was able to get his cupcake (two, actually) he had been begging for.

David's thing is the zoo. I can remember him always loving to take us during my childhood. Well now he has another youngin' to take!!! We got that call all parents love to get from the g-parents..."Can we come pick up O'Ryan and take him for the rest of the day?" He was packed and ready to go in record time I think.  Migraines had taken over our household last weekend so we welcomed the break.

Post-zoo trip.
Mission accomplished :)

G came by last week. I snapped a few cute pics of them.
Quite a pair!

Awesome photo Elizabeth took at Andrew's birthday.

I just asked O'Ryan for a caption for this: "I ate TWO cupcakes for Andrew's birday because I HAD to."

Yesterday was R-O-U-G-H. But here's a sweet moment.



I wonder how many photos I have of O'Ryan eating with a big dog FACE in the background begging??

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I bet you would have a begging dog face in EVERY picture of O'Ryan eating at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it P! We are so blessed with these little ones...so, so blessed! I wish our parents lived closer and W had the chance to spend the day with them!

    ReplyDelete