Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Favorite Things - January




OH, LOLA! by Marc Jacobs
I used my Macy's gift card to purchase this perfume. It smells sweet, light and fresh - just my style.



it's a 10 (miracle leave-in product)
My hairdresser (best one I've EVER had BTW) gave me this for free when she was cleaning out her drawers. I scored big on this one. I think it's kind of pricey. Normally hair products claim to do this or that but never deliver much. THIS PRODUCT DOES!!! It's make your hair softer, shinier, smoother, and less frizzy (and more).



REN Peek Mask
OMG this product is amazing. I got it for free when I spent a certain amount at Sephora. It is full of Vitamin C and lots of other great things for your skin. Just after leaving it on for 10 min and rinsing, it's like I have brand new skin!!! It says to just use it once/week. I love this stuff. 



Haagen-Dazs Sherbet
Discovered this last night thanks to my Nanny. FAT FREE. And it's like an explosion of frozen raspberries in your moooouth. They come in these teeny tiny buckets; perfect for a mini dessert to hit your sweet spot.



H-E-B scarf
This is so random. But I picked up this scarf at H-E-B on a cold day last month. It's my FAVORITE! It's really good quality and super soft. I think it was $9?



Kitchen Organization
I went crazy the past few weeks with organizing our kitchen drawers, cabinets - everything! Thank you Pinterest. It feels so much better that everything has its own little place. 





(Mini tension rod from Wal-mart used to hold spray bottles - saves lots of room)



Promises for Life Devotional
I absolutely loooove this devotional. I've never really done one just on my own. I picked this up at Barnes & Noble. I just do a day or 2 when I have time. Each day includes scripture and inspirational sayings on a certain topic. Then there's room to either answer a question or simply jot down your thoughts on that specific topic. I LOVE IT!




Bath & Body Work's Shea Foot Lotion
The True Blue Spa line at B&BW is AWESOME. It's cheap (and B&BW always has coupons) and creamy and smells amazing. During the winter I try to put this on my funky dry heels nightly. Try anything from this line...they're all great.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great tips. You're welcome for the intro to Raspberry Sorbet. (Great little snack for a $1.00).

    ReplyDelete