Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 3 / iPhone shots

Apparently all it takes is three days. That's it. I'm kinda over the Internet already. Honestly, I didn't even want to blog tonight but I know I'll be happy I did. 

Can I tell y'all how productive I've been this week? I know that in part due to this no-Facebook-no-time-sucking-Pinterest thing. I mean I even got crafty today! I don't do crafts much. I mean they were simple: painted a glass vase and framed Proverbs 31 to hang in my bathroom. I'll post photos of those soon (don't get too excited).

So I have found that texting is my new go-to, especially when I feel the urge to fill a few free minutes with Internet-browsing. It's my Nicotine gum. I get so side-tracked texting that I completely forget about my desire to get lost in the virtual world.

Really my go-to should be praying, but baby steps, okay? 

My 40 Letter challenge is actually going really well. I'd be lying if I said I'm really excited and eager every day to sit down and write several pages with my actual hand. I mean who writes anymore?? I've been getting some serious cramps during these letter-writing sessions. Such a first-world problem, I know. Anyway, once the pencil hits the paper, I get in the zone and really enjoy it. By the time I'm sealing the envelope I feel so warm and fuzzy and old-school for mailing a hand-written letter. I love it! Seriously, this is my favorite thing I've done in a long time. 

*******************************

Okay, on to iPhone pics. 









Valentine he made at school. John 3:16 - LOVE!





At Church


My coffee partner in crime lately. Bad idea? Probably. Especially since tonight he was asking for it at 6pm.


Do you notice anything different??? I NEW TABLE! After having that ahem, totally awesome, glass table for 7 years, I feel like we're moving on up in the world with this beautiful wooden one. Thanks Momma for the hand-me-down! :)


Bubbles never fail to entertain.


My vote for *Picture of the month
(A picture tells a thousands words right?)


Brett got him a new Texan's helmet. O'Ryan couldn't even form complete sentences (literally) for like 5 minutes he was SO dang excited! "I...I...I wuv it...what is this?...I...I needed this...who gave me?...I wuv...see my?...is it bwack?"


Loved it so much that he rode to school wearing it. 


Mommy attempted a mohawk, but humidity killed it.


Ha. This was just a bit ago. Check out that smile. And the two dogs, butt-to-butt, fighting for a space on that couch. 

1 comment:

  1. hahah I love the holding hand pic and the last pic :) your house is so beautiful!!
    Congrats on staying off the internet! I so WISH i could do that EVERY day... I did go all day today without it and it IS amazing what can get done :) Love keeping up with your progress!

    ReplyDelete