Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wising Up

I'm doing a great women's bible study on Wednesdays at RPC (my church!).

It's based around Beth Moore's video series called "Wising Up - Wherever Life Happens." Today's topic was Being a Wife! I know I could always use some help in that area :) So I was excited for today. And it's simply nice to get a break from being a mom and chat with the ladies.

I just wanted to share some awesome things I walked away with after the study today.
(They are totally in random order).


* God comes to TAKE OVER a marriage not to take sides.

* It's important for women to have a healthy FEAR of the Lord.

* Obey God when it's hard so He can fight our battle FOR us.

* The Bible says those who marry WILL suffer trials! So be prepared.

* Learn to overlook small offenses in your marriage.

* Marriage is for women who are going to be WARRIORS :) Do not sit back and be passive.


Amen to the last one, right?!





No comments:

Post a Comment