Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My TWO Valentine's

I'm spoiled! 

I've got TWO cute, sweet Valentine's to be thankful for! One little cuddly one and one bigger handsome one :) Brett did well this year!!! He surprised me in bed with a dozen red roses anddddd...a Tiffany's box! Score Brett! He gave me a gorgeous silver heart necklace. I absolutely LOVE it. It's something I can wear everyday. It's so special - great job B.

Then, that night I was floored when another Tiffany's box showed up in my hands! This time I got some great perfume! I've been wanting new perfume for about two years so I was pretty happy! Way to go Brett!!! I got Brett two shirts, a t-shirt and a polo. My man just LOVES his shirts. I promise you he has more than I do...if you don't believe me please come check out our closets. I speak the truth!

Orien was not overlooked on this special day :) We got him a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal that's holding a heart. He's really into Mickey lately. He's been watching the Disney channel more verses Nick Jr, I think that's why. He loved it! 



This is O ready for school yesterday. I've been having to actually "do" his hair more lately. I know it doesn't look like he has a lot in the pictures, but he does! He gets crazy morning hair! So I mix Brett's hair gel with water and try to do what I can. 


After school we've been hitting up the parks since the weather is now in the 60s and 70s. Here's him calling the "duckies" at the Aquatic Center.


No that's not a grape. Or gum. It's an air head! Such a healthy afternoon treat. But y'all should see this kid's face LIGHT UP when I give him candy (or "tee tee"). It's priceless and soo worth it :)


I sat on the bench while Orien played in the sand for 30 minutes.


I prayed to God thanking Him for such a perfect day and perfect weather. 


I just felt SO at peace with life during this moment. It's these little moments, when I'm feeling healthy and rested, my son is happy and busy, and the sky is blue and breezy that I just feel God's presence and hands upon us! He has blessed us immensely and I cannot thank Him enough. I've been in that darkness and I can appreciate the happy moments SO much more now.


Action shot! I love this one. 

Have I mentioned how much I love the toddler stage?? :) I love seeing him entertain himself and be proud of himself. It's neat to see him building confidence and learning skills. He is so smart and sweet and outgoing. He's so perfect in my eyes and always will be!! I hope he always feels how incredibly LOVED he is by me, by Brett and by ALL of his amazing family in his life.


1 comment:

  1. I can see how much hair he has now. He is growing so much. I am loving this weather too. I don't want it to end. Toddler age is the best. They can communicate with you and share their little world. I can not wait till the 25th.

    ReplyDelete