Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Saturday!

HAPPY WEEKEND :)

I'm so proud of myself. I've been blogging more lately!

Anyway, I'm so glad it's the weekend. I love when Brett is home and I have my two boys together. They love spending time with each other!! This morning Brett took O to get his car washed. They do that Saturday mornings a lot.

Meanwhile MOM gets some morning alone time. I need it this morning! I only slept several hours last night. I have a hard time sleeping some nights - my brain won't turn off. At 1am last night I woke up and never went back to sleep. Blah. Thank you GOD for COFFEE! I have a hair appointment at 10am, which are always nice. Since I've been highlighting my hair it takes two hours and I soak in every minute :) I love Monica my hair dresser. She is so fun, entertaining and such a strong Christian. She always makes my day!

Later today we have our weekly Home Team meeting!!! Those are the highlights of my weekends. The four families are so close and I love them like family. Currently we are doing a group study on the book "The Hole in the Gospel". It is beyond good. It challenges you to not only talk the talk as Christians, but walk the walk. You must move out of your comfort zone and give to the poor, dedicate your time to do a mission trip, and you absolutely cannot ignore the poverty in the world or act like it is not your responsibility. This book has truly opened my eyes and I recommend it to anyone.

Ok, I just realized what time it is! Gotta go get ready for the day. I hope everyone is doing well!

Love,
P



They're buddies.

"Hmm which paci should I use?"

"Uh oh! She saw me"

"Oh well"

Leah always has to jump in the picture!


2 comments:

  1. I can't turn my mind off sometimes either! It's been an on and off problem for me for a long time. Do you get anxious? Cute pictures! We have that yellow pacifier with the animal face on it, too, lol. I miss dyeing my hair so much. I feel weird having my natural hair color after 12/13 years of coloring it. Sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that problem for a long time - it's hereditary. And after having a baby it's gotten worse. I have more of an anxious personality too! That's also hereditary (dad), yay. I feel like a new woman when I walk out of the salon. It's so expensive though, ugh.

    ReplyDelete