Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First BIG BOY Word

Just wanted to share that Orien has said his first true big boy word!!! And guess what? It was his daddy's first word too - "light"! Right now it sounds like "aye", as the "L" and "T" are kinda hard for him to say :) I'll post a video of it soon.

It's so cute! He points and says "aye?" "aye?" over and over. I have no idea why he says it in the form of a question lol. This is just another reminder of how BIG my little man is getting. I seriously fall in love with him more each day, if that is even possible. Being a mom is the most full-filling and awesome thing I have ever experienced. I know Brett feels the same. Our lives revolved completely around Orien! Can't wait to see what the next weeks, months and year brings!

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment