Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Day in the Life of Orien

I thought I'd share a day in the life of Orien...

(6/2/09)


7:15am I woke up in my crib happy because I slept four hours in a row!

7:30am Finally started crying so mom and dad would come get me out of the crib. The mobile gets boring after a while to look at.

7:35am Hung out with mom and dad in their bed and smiled with them. Mom sang to me some and I gave her BIG smiles.

7:45am FOOD! Daddy fed me. Mom drank lots of coffee.

8:00am Mom let me watch cartoons in my bouncer. I love Spongebob! Sometimes mom watches the news but that's not as fun as colorful cartoons. I also watched our big orange dog for a while too. She's very loud when she barks, but interesting to watch.

8:30am Mom took me for a walk in the neighborhood. I slept the whole time because I love the sound of the stroller and the motion!

9:00am Mom put me in the crib to look at the mobile while she got ready and showered for the day.

9:30am BATHTIME! Mom used my new bathtub which has a froggy sponge I lay on. I love it when she pours water on my belly!

10:00am Playtime with mom in the living room. The dogs kept wrestling close to me on the floor so mom made them go outside. She read me books and showed me toys that always make me smile big :)

10:45am Cat nap in my swing!

11:15am FOOD! 

11:30am Cuddle time with my pacifier and mom in the lazy boy. She watched the news. I dozed off some...

12:30pm Aunt Brina came over and I met her! I was fussy some though because I needed to go #2.

1:00pm Maqui came over! I looove her so much that I pooped for her. Mom made Maqui clean it all up. They kept calling me stinky.

1:30pm Playtime with Maqui. She walked me around our house and I looked at all of the pictures on the wall. 

2:00pm FOOD again. Yum!

2:30pm Maqui and Nanny took me to their doctor appointment while mom took Bailey to the vet. The vet is too dirty for me to go to still. I don't remember much because I slept the entire time. I love the car. It always makes me sleepy :)

3:45pm I woke up and I was back in my crib! I love my crib - so many things to look at and it's comfy. Mom came and got me and we snuggled. 

4:15pm Mom and I sat outside and watched the rain clouds roll in. I liked it because it wasn't too bright out and there was a breeze. I stared at the palm trees because they make noise and are interesting to look at. Our big orange dog ran around the yard because she is hyper.

4:30pm Tummy time on the floor. Mom made the dogs go out again. She thinks they're annoying sometimes.

5:15pm DADDY'S HOME!

5:30pm FOOD :)

5:45pm Cat nap time in my swing - just in time so mom can cook and they can eat dinner.

6:15pm Up again! Mommy and I talked a lot on the couch.

7:00pm Daddy's turn to play with me. I was talking a lot for him and smiling a bunch. Then I got fussy for a little bit, because I was getting a little sleepy after a long day. 

7:30pm Daddy bathed me. Then he wrapped me in my new puppy dog towel Aunt Rhonda gave me. I love it because it's soft and blue.

8:15pm Daddy fed me again, then we snuggled on the lazy boy. He rocked me to sleep, even though mom says don't rock me to sleep! 

8:30pm I was OUT. Bedtime after a FUN, full day :)

2 comments:

  1. What a busy day Mr. Orien. Hope you have another good night. Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I like his day from his point of view.

    ReplyDelete