Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WHERE DID JUNE GO?

Isn't he getting BIG?!!! He holds some of his rattles now! He loves putting them in his mouth along with his hands. He's always chomping on his fingers. We're still working on getting him to grab for things...but he's pretty close. Every day he is more alert and aware of his surroundings. When someone walks in the room he looks that way and when the dogs are nearby he watches them intensely! He loves watching Leah. He does some little laughs when I feed the dogs treats and they jump up to get them. 

I put him in the sitting position a lot so he gets a different view of the world :) It also helps his back/neck muscles. He was watching TV the other day...

I can't believe June is nearly gone! We're off to Jackson Hole, WY this Sunday-Friday. We don't have much planned, besides hanging out, enjoying the gorgeous weather and scenery and having lots of family time before I go back to work! Brett's going to try fly-fishing for the first time! Jackson Hole is the place to do it if you're going to try it. We're heading north to Yellowstone for a night too. I can't wait. It's beauuuutiful there. We have a wedding all next weekend, then it's back to SL! 

Time for dinner. Much love to everyone. 

-Patricia





2 comments:

  1. I think he changed since we were in Sugarland. He is growing so fast. I know you must be a little sad about going back to work. But, you can go have lunch with your little man everyday. And I'm sure Maqui will bring him to visit you at work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. And don’t forget, I am available as back up if you need me for work or babysitting.

    ReplyDelete