Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Silly Sweetie!

Orien is approaching 14 months fast!!!!

I wanted to share some silly and sweet things he has been doing lately...

Trying to share his paci with Leah by putting it in her mouth (icky!)

Saying "hey kitty" to every cat and basically every animal he sees

Speaking of animals...Orien is obessed!! During our walks, he points out every squirrel, cat, dog, bird, duck...

He also has realized that the front and back doors = OUTSIDE...he constantly points to go outside

His new toy is a wagon. We created a monster! :) Every time I load him in and out of the car, he whines and points at the wagon. Cute now but soon I'm sure it will get old haha.

He finally WAVES! He has a love/hate relationship with waving I think because he enjoys doing his new "trick" but he also knows it means "bye bye" :(

He now understands that Daddy leaves every morning and Orien does NOT like it! It's pretty cute though to see him get a little teary over Daddy's departure. Daddy secretly loves it I'm sure :)

Have I mentioned O is in love with all swings??? Whenever we pass parks, he points (he points A LOT) at the park and grunts lol. We have a swing in our backyard too and Orien is always whining to go outside to swing.

Orien can now successfully point out your "eye", "nose" and "mouth" when you ask him too! Such a smarty :)

I'm sure there are other things I am missing, but the dirty floors are screaming "CLEAN ME!"...so I must be productive while he's napping.

Love to all,

PMB




2 comments:

  1. He is smart with the eyes and nose thing, how darn adorable! Love him. I can't believe he's almost 14 months!!

    ReplyDelete