Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beach, Here We Come

This weekend is going to be amazing.

We will have meals full of uniterrupted conversations...
We will have hours of peace and quiet...
We will stay in bed past 6:30am...
We will be out past 7:30pm...
We will be strollerless, diaperbagless, pacifierless...

We will be just a happy married couple celebrating our two year anniversary!

Orien is going to my mom's this weekend while Brett and I head to Galveston. I plan to sit, sleep, swim, eat, nap and that's about it. It will be heaven! We have so much to celebrate...our marriage, our health and our blessed life.

Some beach photos to come...

Love,
P&B

2 comments:

  1. Great to see ya'll last night !
    Check out Janie and Jack the next time you are at the mall. They have super cute clothes for boys..... !!! that's where I purchased Allison's Sailor-ess outfit !

    Have a great weekend relaxing on the beach !! I'm jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete