Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

WE LOVE OUR LITTLE TRAVELER

Where did the last 8 months go?? Time is flying.

This has been a busy week for the Boettchers. Brett's been working 11 hour days, work & baby has kept me busy, the doggies are hyper as usual and now I need to begin the dreaded "packing". We're off to Slidell, LA Saturday morning to visit my mom's side of the family. It's something we've been looking forward to for a while.

Gone are the days of fast & easy packing. The word has an entirely new meaning with a baby. Burp rags, tylenol, toys, baby food, paci's, wipes, bibs, bottles, stroller...the list continues on! First on the list? 12 OUTFITS. If you've been around Orien, you know that actually may not be enough. Aunt Rhonda, I hope you don't mind if we use your washer, one or two or three times. I look forward to the days when our boy can keep an outfit on for the ENTIRE day! Won't that be amazing!

We'll be sure to document Orien's first Slidell trip with lots and lots of photos. I'm hoping he shows off that adorable, silly personality of his :) And I'm really hoping on the plane he sleeps. That would be nice. Then mom and dad could sleep & THAT would be extra nice!. He's a pro at flying now...this will be his 5th flight! Our little traveler!

Everyone have a HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND and be safe*

*I'm required to say that as a Momma

Love yall,
Patricia

2 comments:

  1. You can use the washer and dryer as many times as you need. I'm sure Orien will show that silly personality. He must get it from our side of the family. Wait till you see everyone and the silly things they will do to make him laugh. I can't wait till you all are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Have a snowball for me and one for Parrain. I would have asked you to have one for me and Brett to have one for Parrain, but I know he would NEVER do it.

    ReplyDelete