Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Saturday @ the Children's Museum

This past Saturday we headed to the Children's Museum in town. They had a baby zone for infants and young toddlers. Orien loved it! It was also a germfest but I tried to get over that. He wasn't able to do too much besides check out the other babies and toddlers. His favorite part? THE MIRRORS! He could've sat there all day and stared and talked to his reflection (which I'm pretty sure he thought was another baby). He was so happy and content playing with mom and dad.

Below I posted a video of him sitting up happy and talking. He's really sitting up well lately, but he still falls. We're not at the point yet to where we can plop him down and leave him. He doesn't get the concept of being able to catch himself yet. AND when he gets really excited he kicks and falls backward (see video)! But we're getting there!

Today's my FIRST DAY as a fulltime mom!!! Andddd...I'm sick sadly. But I'm still able to be productive. Thankfully it's not the flu or anything. Alright, I need to run and get some things done while he naps! I'll check in soon.

Patricia










No comments:

Post a Comment