Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding #1

HURST WEDDING

Last weekend Brett & I went up to Dallas for a night for our friend's wedding. Chris and Amanda tied the knot in a garden ceremony that was beautiful! They were both college friends of ours. We were thankful my mom could watch Orien so we could have a mini trip to see friends we hadn't seen since our wedding. It felt odd not having a little one to think about and take care of full time. But my mom and David enjoyed it thoroughly from what I was told! Brett & I really enjoyed our trip too - we napped right when we arrived to Dallas and slept for nearly 10 hours that night lol! We miss our sleep. (although we do see an end in sight now..) The ceremony was gorgeous and the weather thankfully held up! At the reception Brett showed off his hot dance moves as usual :) It was a great night.

It was a fun short weekend trip and we're truly happy for our now-married friends! 

-Patricia

The rain almost started...but held off thankfully!


Yay newlyweds!!!


Breezy and chilly out, but the picture came out alright anyway :)


My hot date.






1 comment: