Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

ONE WEEK!

It's been ONE WEEK already!! Time is flying by now that Orien is here.

Yesterday we put on his little Baylor cap and it was way tight! The matching booties I'm sure are too small too. We took a picture anyway, but not sure if he liked it. I had to get at least one photo since they were kinda expensive :)

Today Grandma Dottie and my mom (still don't have an official name for eithe) came by to help. My mom wanted to dress up Orien like a cowboy...lol. He didn't mind. Just seemed confused.

This past week has been so fulfilling, amazing, overwhelming, and exhausting...and most of all it's been filled with lots of LOVE! We look forward to seeing how he'll change and grow with every week.

Much love,
P
Goofy picture :)

Baylor!

So content.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop laughing at the cowboy outfit. The boots are gigantic. He looks like he has a little smile on his face. HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Rhonda's comment... I am reading the website at work and literally started laughing out loud when I saw the cowboy part. Everyone started looking at me funny cause I couldn't stop. It is so cute. :)

    Sad the baylor hat doesn't fit! :( Your little man is just growing too fast! I can't wait to meet him! :)

    love, Kellie

    ReplyDelete