Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Christmas Season is HERE!

Hi all!

Don't have much time to write right now but below are a bunch of pics from Dec. so far.

The first bunch are from Michel's surprise 16th Birthday party! Although it turned out to NOT be a surprise :) it was SO fun and she really enjoyed it. Brett even got to show off his smooth dance moves. The Regal Ranch was a beautiful setting for a December birthday party too!

Then there are some SNOW pics! Those were from several weeks ago (Dec 3) when it snowed several inches. I still cannot believe how much it stuck. The entire next day we still had snow in our backyard! The dogs liked it and kept biting at it lol!

Then the last group of photos are this past Sunday in town square. We took O to see Santa for the first time! He didn't really get what was going on but he did just fine :) Next year I'm sure will be a different story haha.

We're looking forward to a few more Christmas gatherings in the next few weeks! Then CHRISTMAS DAY! I cannot wait. I just love giving gifts!

I'll update soon with more pics! Remember...it's "MERRY CHRISTMAS"! HE is the REASON for the SEASON!

Love,
The Boettcher's



Chel & me - My BABY sister is 16! wow!

Daddy and his boy.

We tried to give him a little mohawk, but poor guy doesn't have much hair for it to show.

I wish I knew what he was thinking.

He was a little overwhelmed - lots of people, hay, lights, loud music, fire.

There's a smile.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Orien!



Orien and his buddy Hayden checking out the snowfall.

Playing with mommy.

Making goofy faces.

"What is going on???"

Laughing at all the toddlers in line to see Santa!

HI!



Family pic @ Town Square in Sugar Land.

3 comments: