Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

This year I'm thankful for...

1. My cozy house that I can call HOME.
2. That my family lives nearby and is always so supportive in everything I do.
3. My awesome, inspiring church that is like a second home to me.
4. My church home team that lifts me up everytime we get together.
5. Thankful to have a hard-working, self-motivated husband who has a job!
6. My girlfriends who let me vent, cry, laugh and be ME.
7. My dogs who entertain me when they're not bugging me!
8. My loving, dedicated, loyal husband who makes me laugh nonstop and is my best friend.
9. Thankful to be able to stay at home fulltime with my little one.
10. Most of all...I'm thankful to have a healthy, happy bundle of boy that keeps me going everyday, even when things are not easy. My happiness in life has reached a new level since Orien has been born. I am truly blessed to have my JOYFUL little Orien! Babies are a blessing straight from God. Thank you thank you Lord!

On the train in New Braunfels.

Happy in the car!




Hey!


Entertaining everyone.


Bundled on the swing.


David on the boat. I love the trees this time of year, so colorful.


Is that a happy, confused or freaked out face?


He caught a big catfish!


My boys.


Happy to be at Sea World!!!


Making noises.





Showing him the ornaments.


Classic SHAMU pic!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving at the lake house was great. Sea World was wonderful. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete