Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

BIG BOY ROOM!

Click here to see Orien's new bedding! We got it at Pottery Barn Kids yesterday and I'm SOOO excited!!! We are painting an accent wall red and the rest of the room a light tan. His new big boy room will have football in it as well. He'll love it. We got him a football chair from Rooms To Go, as well as a bed and dresser/mirror. And...the best part is we bought the floor model so it was ALL 40% off. Woo! :)

Today I bought a football lamp and several football picture frames for his room. I still want a rug and several items for his wall, but I'm going to do that last. I want to wait to set up the furniture this Wednesday. 

I'm a bit nervous about how the "transfer" process will go to his big boy room. Tips anyone? He still doesn't sleep great, so we figured why not move him? I think he's ready and will really enjoy having his own room and space. We are going to sloooowly get him used to his new room. Maybe start having him take naps in the bed first? Playing in it daily, etc. I want him comfortable in it before having him sleep in there nightly. 

I can't wait until it's finished. I'll be sure to take lots of pics and share!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great and good luck with the transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he will do fine moving to the big bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will probably be very excited about his new room. He will feel like such a big boy.

    ReplyDelete